Scrabble® Word Finder is a simple and easy to use Scrabble solver and helper website 🙂 It helps you find the best scoring words for scrabble, words with friends and other similar word games like Jumble words, Anagrammer, Wordscraper and so.
In short, the goal of this site is to help you cheat/win in Scrabble® word game, especially if you’re stuck for long and need some external help or just a little hint to move forward. However, you may also find this useful for learning/exploring new words and settling disputes with your opponents, with our handy dictionary checker.
You may also want to check out : Words with Friends Cheat or you can check scrabble word finder .
- Supports multiple Dictionaries – Currently, it supports three dictionaries (more dictionaries will be added later based on users request) – TWL (The official Scrabble® dictionary for US, Canada and Thailand) which is selected by default,SOWPODS (UK and rest of the world) and Enable – for Words with Friends solver.
- You can enter up to 12 letters. And you can also use ? for blank tiles (please keep the maximum number of blank tiles to 2).
- Using advanced options you can also specify any prefix or suffix for your target word. It would help you filter the more accurate results for your need and save your time.
- On the result page, click on the word to find the meaning (it will perform a dictionary lookup on a standard WordNet dictionary)
- New! It also display the scores for each word
- New! The blank tiles are highlighted in different color (light blue)
- Fast lookup and a mobile/tablet friendly design (responsive).
- By default, we match your input against the latest Official Tournament and Club Word List (OTCWL) or often referred to as OWL or TWL. This dictionary is used in the USA, Canada and Thailand (Read More).
- You can choose to switch the dictionary to Scrabble UK (SOWPODS) which is used in most other English speaking countries including UK and Australia.
Provide up to 15 letters available to you. Use up to 2 wildcards (?). Eg. “abcde??”
Starts With | Ends With
Filter results by words that start with, or end in a specific set of characters. Eg. “hel” = > (hello, hell)
Filter results for words with a given substring. Eg. “ell” => (hello, stella)
Filter results for words with characters at a specific position. Eg. “j__l_” => (jelly)
Filter results by word length if you know which length you are looking for.
Stuck in Scrabble? Chomped in Word Chums? Making enemies in Words With Friends? YourDictionary’s Word Finder is the cheat tool that will help you wipe out the competition.
Type in the letters you want and our word finder will show you all the possible words you can make from the letters in your hand, or find words you can play later. The Word Finder word search unscrambles your letters, searches our Scrabble dictionary for words that win, and gives them to you sorted by word length and point value.
Need more help? No problem. Word Finder also provides word lists full of power plays that will take your word game skills to the next level. Word Finder has an unbeatable collection of word lists for word games. Browse to find those high-scoring words, or if you know which letters you need help with, try:
- Words with the Letter Q
- Words with the Letter X
- Consonant Words
- Vowel Words
- 2 Letter Words
Whether your game is Scrabble, Words With Friends, Word Cookies Cheats, Word Chums, 4 Pics 1 Word, word jumble, or just a daily crossword, Word Finder has the cheats you need. Happy puzzling!